Breakthrough…

After banging my head against the keyboard for months, I finally learned how to take an exported anthology from Scrivener, and create a working Table Of Contents in both Word and PDF formats.

Created a nice collection consisting of 16 shorts and my novella, “Spirit of the Dead”, consisting of nearly 300 pages today.

I know, that’s like a Stephen King foreword, but hey…I’m still new, right?

Complete Collection

As my three published stories are in this collection, I cannot market it because my publishers have a period of exclusivity, but it was a ton of fun to create it, all the stories got a fresh edit, and I learned something new.

I call that a win!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s